Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A GOOD day!

I knew it was going to be a good day when I woke up today.


Really.


I did.


For a couple of reasons...

1 - I knew I didn't have to talk my boss into letting me transfer.

2 - I knew I didn't have to pack up all my worldly possessions for the move...to Canada, that is.

But little did I know how good a day it really was going to be....

The icing on the cake.....

this.....



2008 Gingersnap Lattes are IN!!! Extra-hot, venti version, to be precise!

Yes - a little different from the Gingerbread lattes.... uses the same syrup - just with candied ginger on top, so by the time you finish the latte, there are nice little chunks of ginger in the bottom of the cup. YUMMY.

Just goes to prove - there really are many wonderful benefits of living here.... in addition to the other one today.

Glad to be back in blog-land.

Missed it.

No comments: