Friday, June 29, 2007

Who knew my Birth-Anniversary knew my heart so well....

Your Birthdate: February 27

For you, love is a feeling that lingers for really long time - even after a relationship is totally over.
In fact, you still make have strong feelings for the first person you fell in love with.
You usually are reluctant to end relationships. And sometimes you're the last to know that things are ending!

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 5

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 5

You are most compatible with people born on the 9th, 18th, and 27th of the month.

and DANG - my dad's Birth Anniversary is the 9th! Coolio.

And yes - I call it a Birth Anniversary (BA). Why?

Think about it. There is only one day of your birth. Right?

Want to disagree with me? Ask your mom. My bet is that she will tell you that she definitely remembers only one day when you ... um.... were delivered into this world (I don't want to go into the gory details).

So - then you hit 12 months of life. Is it another day of your birth?

Nope.

It is the anniversary of the day you were born. Your first BA.

Seeee how logical it is?

and my friend who is 29 really hated hearing how they were already in their 30th year. I thought it would make her feel better - knowing that it is going swimmingly -

but I digress...

Started knitting a little bear tonight from The Knitted Teddy Bear. Pics to follow when done. but I did get the book spiral bound - took 10 minutes and only $3.00!!!!

ttfn

No comments: