Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Still queasy....

Yeah - I know - it should be better - working and fighting this thing is not as easy as I had hoped - had solid food tonight - lets see how it goes...

Sunday, one of Santa's elves has already let me know that one of the items I wanted for Christmas is coming my way...the KP Harmony Options tips set!~! WOW!!! (Thanks again Santa's helper - you shouldn't but I love them already!!!!!)

Anyhoo - I was surfing Ebay again - and YES!! I won the holiday gift(s) I was hoping for - SQUEEEEEEE~~~ And I hope the recipients are happily surprised..I even scored one item in a previously unknown/unseen color! Yeah - being cryptic, I know...but they may read this - so hmmm....who could it be......

So I was surfing....back to the story - I lost all my childhood memories in a car accident - (long story for another time) and I saw something that I remembered my dad reading to me - Welcome to Upsy Downsy Land.... Do you remember this?


I remember my dad reading me this - a story about dandelion seeds that go flying to earth - the ones that go through a rainbow end up landing right-side-up - the upsy's; those going through a storm cloud end up landing upside-down. And in the story book, the writing for the 'downsy's' is published upside-down! So when dad would come across that part of the book, he would talk in gobbledy-gook! (yes, I rhymed). And when he did - I would CRACK UP! My dad, the doctor...mr serious - being silly ....for me.... it still makes me smile.

Do you remember this? They even had games and figurines!!!

Ahh - a walk down memory lane!

Anyhoo - I am going to see if I can find this - and WIN it.....maybe Santa can find one for me - or some of the figurines....

1 comment:

Bezzie said...

No, I don't remember that, but I'm a sucker for anything nostalgic from childhood!