Sunday, January 27, 2008

I IS SMART?

Thanks Janna - nice to know that diploma from Trinity is still good... :) I don't want to think how long it has been since high school...ugh - hint - 20 yr college reunion is this year....EEK!!


Your Language Arts Grade: 100%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Are You Gooder at Grammar?
Make a Quiz

You paid attention during 91% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz



On the film front - saw two good musicals this weekend - Dreamgirls and Hairspray. One of my buds could not believe I still had not seen Dreamgirls - knowing how I love music. He tied me down in front of the screen and forced me to spend some quality time with music..I have to say I really liked the music!!!! ...and the ipod has been updated with the film and broadway soundtracks for Dreamgirls - thanks for the loan buddy!

1 comment:

janna said...

I just gave you a "You Make My Day" award!