Saturday, January 05, 2008

Where did the time go?

Wow. The last time I was here, I was not here.

Odd I know. But true....

The last time I was blogging, I was in Santa Fe, NM.

One of my favorite places to go and visit. I know the city really well (which helped when driving through some massive snow sessions while I was there this time), have an amazing spa to visit and am pretty good friends with the manager of the place I stay (you know it is bad when he is sitting at the front waiting for you to check in ...and greets you with a hug.)

Anyhoo - I got loads of rest - drank lots of coffee - knitted a lot of yarn and thoroughly LOVED the snow! Here are a few of my favorite shots....

This is from the Lensic Performing Arts Center - a very picturesque old theater just outside the main Plaza area in downtown SF... I have a pic of these guys in the summer on my wall - thought a snowy version would be good.



Next up - I was walking around downtown and saw this - if you look closely, you can see the snow flurries! God, I love snow.


Mom was SUCH a trooper, she joined me in tromping around the plaza after dinner at the Plaza Cafe one night - I got these two shots.... the lights were amazing! And I loved the couple walking arm in arm in the sepia one....

And last, but not least - while driving back to our diggs that night, the guy driving us back to the resort stopped in the middle of the road and told me to jump out to get this photo - he rocked!



More soon on the end of year festivities and my fiber-related resolution for 2008.

1 comment:

Bezzie said...

Oh so pretty! Your night shots are incredible!