Thursday, July 06, 2006

A sense of loss? FO - what does it really mean?

ok guys - I don't know about anyone else, but here goes.

As I sit here with my unblocked but FINISHED moebius around my shoulders - I am feeling like I lost my best friend...what about you guys. I have been working on this sucker for so long that now it is done, I don't know what to do!

Part of me is saying QUICK - start another project - sigh.... - the other part of me is saying - GO TO BED.

Clapotis is calling my name, or a felted moebius bag....socks...human sized ones...so many options....I will post a pic tomorrow once I have this puppy blocked - it is not as huge as I feared, but a little big for a shrug....hmmm

FO - what does it really mean? finished object? Final obit (for the project)? Fond oh-revoir (ok - so I spelled it wrong...on purpose) - but anyhoo - it is done! and the search for my next mission is ON!!!

3 comments:

janna said...

Sometimes it means Finally Over! Congratulations for finishing your moebius (and that i-cord!).

Kim said...

Can't wait to see the Moebius!

coastergirl said...

heh - in this case Finally over may be right! - especially since I did the math - with over 300 stitches in the moebius, and the i-cord takes 3 stitches for every stitch - that was between 900-1000 knits to bo.