Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Yawnnnnnn

Too tired for pictures tonight - but I am jazzed to note that I have completed 10 of the 14 stripes on the Garden Party bag since I started it on Sunday. The stripes are a little off where the round begins - by about 1 or 1.25 stitches - I am thinking I may have to use that point to be where I attach the flowers....maybe have one that goes almost to the bottom point of the front of the bag. Check out the link on my sidebar and tell me what you think. I should be done with stripes by this time tomorrow and will then start on the flowers. I will wait till the weekend to start the ruffle since I need to test the felting power of Squiggle yarn (see the belt from earlier post this week.- btw - people at work were looking for its appearance today..hmmm stylin...I knew it.) I am thinking of doing less of a ruffle at the top and adding in the squiggle for a fun effect. Must. test. feltability.

Hmmmm...maybe I could felt my booga bag that is FINISHED and sitting next to the door to the garage yelling - felt me! every time I walk out to the washer.

Anyhoo - gotta hit the sheets - ttfn

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hey, you got your sidebar stuff up and working! WTG!

Amysatx said...

Now you're just trying to make me look bad with all your hi-falootin HTML skillz!! I'm probably not going to make it to LYS this week so you may want to call about the yarn.

coastergirl said...

thanks for lettin me know...if you want any help with HTML - check with kim...heee heeee - I am here for ya my felting bud!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»