Monday, November 12, 2007

Fiber, Fest & Flavor! Pt 1 of 3!!

So - lots of activity in the last few days -

First and foremost - Kid N Ewe. Wow. Fiber everywhere...and alot of it made it home with me... still don't know if that is a good thing or not. Here are some of my pretties.... BROOKS FARM!!!!

From left to right. Mas Acero - for cardigan for me. Primero - dunno what it will be yet. Fourplay - for a Crapotis. Fourplay - crapotis. Acero - sox.






Next up.....

Plain & Fancy Sheep and Wool Co. From Henderson, TX - FAB yarn! Reasonable prices. I even bought some solid colors - someone recently pointed out I do mostly variegated work..hmmm I guess I do.





The solid colors will end up being fingerless glove/mitten combo for moi...to match My So
Called Scarf...






And last, but not least - my new drop spindle - isn't she pretty - Texas Ebony..



Tomorrow - pics of the people at the Fiber fest - then pics of Wurstfest on Weds!

1 comment:

Enid said...

gorgeous! awesome colors