Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fiber, Fest & Flavor! Pt 3 of 3!!

As promised - more pics from this weekend.

When I last saw you, dear reader, I was telling you about all the fab people who were at the Kid N Ewe event. You have seen the spoils of my plundering....what is left?

Ahh...fret not - there is still more - the weekend was filled with fun...

Sunday I went to Wurstfest in New Braunfels. There was singing, dancing, music and food!

The singing was by the New Braunfels Kinderchor - (you thought it was me?)


Dancing was done by the Kinder Tanzer (again - not me!)



Music was by The New Braunfels Village Brass Band (they were amazing!!)...



and what would a German Wurstfest be without accordion music??? And lots of oma's and opa's singing and drinking beer?



And some spectacular curly spinny things....


And the food was great - no pics - sorry - but the funnel cake, wurst and beer rocked! I had a blast! The company was not bad either!

More pics tomorrow of some of the more artistic views from Kid N Ewe.

And my box for my coffee swap partner goes out in the post in the am!

2 comments:

Enid said...

aw those little girls are so cute.

James said...

Well, I'm glad you liked the company! It was an immensely enjoyable day.